Coffee Cat Cafe

During a 1999 renovation many clues were discovered which reveal the varied past of this two story brick and stone building. Signatures dating back to 1898 were found inside walls. Square nails antique bottles and aged leaded glass provided hints to the e time of the building's construction. The original store front found in the basement was returned to the main entrance and surrounded by original matching trim. A pressed tin ceiling and hardwood floors are of special interest. It is not known when the oversized second floor windows on the north side were bricked in. Dated sales tags and records indicate a furniture store a dry goods store a grocery store a hardware store and a floor covering company had been located at this site throughout the years.