Potter County Courthouse
500 S Fillmore Street
Organized in August 1887 Potter County erected its first courthouse in 1888 in old town Amarillo. The building was constructed by Mays Hightower and Jackson for a cost of $191. Over the years three more courthouses were built as Amarillo and Potter County
Make sure to visit Barnfield.net to view larger images and posters of this courthouse.
Old Potter County Postcards
Potter County Historical Markers